This section of our website is for parents and visitors to see what we will be working on to improve our school.
We strive to be outstanding in everything we do, but most specifically we have worked in the areas of developing the curriculum and the quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development and leadership and management.
We split our school improvement plan into two main sections: Progress and Outcomes and Living and Learning. The key objectives for this are listed below. If you wish to see a copy of the School Improvement Plan then please do ask! We love sharing what we are working on.
Strand 1 Progress and Outcomes
- To sustain and improve the attainment of pupils at the end of each Key Stage.
- To sustain and improve the good rates of progress across the school so that all children make the expected and a majority exceed it.
- To ensure coverage of the National Curriculum in line with Government guidance whilst maintaining the creativity and integrity of the school’s own curriculum.
- To embed rigorous assessment for learning encompassing both periodic and ongoing assessment.
Strand 2 Living and Learning
- To develop an environment that supports a collaborative learning culture where we foster life-long skills to enable children to cope with a 21st Century world.
- To sustain and enhance the Christian Ethos of our School.
- To develop links as part of the local, national and international community.
- To sustain an inclusive approach to learning for all children.